Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Alloy Deco Timberland 5/8" x 5/8" Glass and Stone Tile
This eclectic mix of mosaic glass and stone tiles is just the thing to make your kitchen, fireplace or room fun and warm.The frosted and polished brown glass is intermixed with bronze and silver painted stone, delivering a lively look that will invigorate your space. A cinch to install, thanks to the mesh backing.Exposure to moisture will cause metallic paint to discolor. Not suitable for outdoor, pool or shower installation.
- Chip Size
- 5/8” x 5/8”
- Sheet Size
- 12” x 12”
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Iridescent + Brown + Metallic Gold + Gold Painted Foil
- Glass + Marble
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
"A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink." - W. C. Fields
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 7 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreLooking for an accent tile to place around a fireplace opening. Currently has very homely granite - this will pick up the look and tie-in many colors we are using.Steven F on Mar 22, 2017It completed the look I was going forsheila s on Nov 8, 2016Looking for an accent tile to place around a fireplace opening. Currently has very homely granite - this will pick up the look and tie-in many colors we are using.Steven F on Mar 22, 2017
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.