Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Alloy Deco Golden Aura 5/8" x 5/8" Glass and Stone Tile
Jazz up your castle with this glittery, golden tile of your dreams. Composed of polished glass, marble, metallics and foiled stones this gorgeous mosaic will illuminate your shower or kitchen with the glow of each tiny square lighting your way. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated which adds to their design flexibility. ** Exposure to moisture will cause metallic paint to discolor. Not suitable for outdoor, pool or shower installation. **
- Chip Size
- 5/8” x 5/8”
- Sheet Size
- 12” x 12”
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- Gold + Metallic Gold + Gold Painted Foil
- Glass + Marble
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
President Lincoln, when informed that General Grant drank whiskey while leading his troops, reportedly replied "Find out the name of the brand so I can give it to my other generals."
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreCasa Antica De Plata series is discontinued, this was as close as we could find to finish a project that another home flipper started.Curtis M on Mar 11, 2017loved the colors and textures, different, uniqueMargaret C on Jun 29, 2016Casa Antica De Plata series is discontinued, this was as close as we could find to finish a project that another home flipper started.Curtis M on Mar 11, 2017
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.