Add to favorites
Alloy Deco Chalkboard Glass & Stone TIle
Try Before You Buy
Ready to Order?
Get a Sample
Free Shipping$2.99 each
Mix & Match 5 for $10
Price is per sheet
You Save: $6.01 (26%)
Call Us at (888)541-3840
to pre-order today
Alloy Deco Chalkboard 5/8" x 5/8" Glass and Stone Tile
If you want a tile that will blend into your decor, but also make a statement of your own, you have found it in this shining example. A mix of frosted glass in black, metallic silver, pewter and painted foil, the effect is a dizzying display of light and dark. Covering the wall as a kitchen back splash or the surround of the fireplace, you will feel as if you're surrounded by a starry midnight sky. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be separated which adds to their design flexibility.
Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. --Kaiser Welhelm
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
When you buy 4 or more samples from GlassTileStore.com, we will include a $20 Gift Card with your order!
- Can be used towards all products or samples on GlassTileStore.com
- Can be combined with any other coupons
- Free priority shipping on both your samples and your gift card
- Gift card is good toward your next purchase and will be shipped together with your samples