Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Alloy Deco Blizzard 5/8"x5/8" Glass and Stone Tile
A flurry of frosted and polished glass in white and painted silver foil, our dazzling Alloy Deco Blizzard will shine in your home like nobody's business, allowing you to bring a sleek, contemporary and modern ambiance to any room. The mesh backing not only simplifies installation, it also allows the tiles to be easily separated, which adds to their design flexibility. ** Exposure to moisture will cause metallic paint to discolor. Not suitable for outdoor, pool or shower installation. **
- Chip Size
- 5/8” x 5/8”
- Sheet Size
- 12” x 12”
- 1 Sq. Ft.
- White + Painted Silver Foil
- Glass + Marble
- Polished + Frosted
- 8 mm
Shaken or Stirred?
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 5 answersWhy did you choose this?TileBar StoreGorgeous for decorative tile work!Amy F on May 20, 2016
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.