Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Sometimes there are six sides to every story. The perfect choice for a variety of styles & settings, the Aliante Collection is a dynamic new series of elongated porcelain hexagons that are suitable for wall and flooring installations. Available in 4 versatile colorways.
- 4" x 12"
- 0.27 sq. ft.
- Dark Gray
- Country of Origin
- Frost Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Water Absorption
- Breaking Strength
- Pieces Per Box
- Sq Ft Per Box
Shaken or Stirred?Amarula is a popular cream liqueur from Africa that is similar to Baileys. The plum like fruit from the marula tree is the base for Amarula. You can identify the fruit by its plum shape and yellowish skin. Marula trees can be found throughout southern Africa and are a favorite delicacy of elephants.
Amarula can be singled out by its brown bottle with a golden yellow cord tied around the neck, and of course the elephant on the label. The process of making Amarula is similar to that of wine making. It must be fermented, distilled and aged for two years.
• 2 1/2 shots of Amarula
• 1 1/4 shots of Cointreau
• 1 shot of Vodka
Add ice and the three ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answersI want to do a combination of the dark gray, light gray and white. How do I determined the ratio of colors to choose for each one.?I want the dark gray to be the prominent color. thanks!BEST ANSWER: We would recommend speaking with a contractor/installer or interior designer in order to determine said ratio.is this a mosaic tile on a mesh backing?BEST ANSWER: These tiles do not come on a mesh backing. They are each loose individual 4x12 tiles.can these be installed in a shower?BEST ANSWER: Yes, absolutely.Are samples of this tile just a single tile? It's hard to get a good idea of what it would look like using just one tile. Hoping for multiple tiles since it won't let me request more than one sample of the same tile.BEST ANSWER: Sample are just one tile.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.