Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Adagio Lady Gray With Crystal White Line Stone Tile
Puzzle chic. These gray-and-white-striped beauties can be arranged to any kind of pattern you can dream up. Made of durable and lovely natural stone, each features a mesh backing that allows easy installation and separation to help you arrange and rearrange until you find your perfect pattern. The natural material will have a color variation.
- Chip Size
- 1x4, 1/3"x4"
- Sheet Size
- Lady Gray + Crystal White
Shaken or Stirred?
Traditionally prepared individually in an iced highball glass, this standard still packs a punch!
2 oz light rum
2 tsp simple syrup
Juice of 2 fresh limes
1 oz dark rum
Few drops of bitters
Pour light rum, syrup, and lime juice into a highball glass filled with crushed ice and stir until glass is frosted. Add dark rum. Fill with soda water and top with bitters. Garnish with fresh fruit and sugared mint sprigs.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.