Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
This captivating combination of Sunny Travertine & Calcutta Gold marble is guaranteed to be a timeless addition to your home. Designed from the highest quality material, this exquisite waterjet mosaic selection from our Highland Collection exudes class and elegance and is sure to bring you a lifetime of lavish living and enjoyment. Demure and clean, inspire your senses and uplift your ambiance with this ageless classic.
Important: You are purchasing our remaining stock of 33 sheets of this tile. Product is sold as is and sale is final. All tiles are in excellent condition. Only purchase if you are sure that the quantity will leave you with 10% waste for the job as these are the last remaining tiles like this in the world.
- Chip Size
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 12"
- 33 sq. ft.
- Sunny Travertine + Calcutta Gold
Shaken or Stirred?
Anheuser-Busch and Yuengling breweries delivered beer by hitch-and-wagon to the White House on the day Prohibition was lifted in 1933.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.