Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Color Family: Beige Cream
Piece Size: 7 3/4"x2"
Important: You are purchasing our remaining stock of 223 pieces of this tile.
Product is sold as is and sale is final. Smaller quantities are available with a minimum order of 10 pieces. Please call for pricing. All tiles are in good to excellent condition and may have some minor chips and scratches that can be easily repaired by replacing the tile chip with a new one. Only purchase if you are sure that the quantity will leave you with 10% waste for the job.
Shaken or Stirred?
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Glass tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Glass is reflective therefore any inconsistencies in the substrate will result in a poor installation. For pools and fountains we recommend installing a mortar bed according to TCA P601-98. EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS PER TCA EJ171-05.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of glass tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply thin-set using a trowel as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Plastic faced mounted tile. Do not remove plastic until 48 hours. Wait until adhesive dries before removing plastic and grouting the tile.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.