Printing tear sheetClick here to close this tab and return to where you were.
Adagio Lagos Azul With Beige Line Marble Tile
These two-toned, stone tiles have an art deco feel that'll add a strong graphic element to your kitchen, bathroom or outdoor patio space. Elegantly composed of Lagos Azul & Crema Limestone, this daring entry from our Adagio Collection will add subtle, stylish charm into your home. Mesh backing allows you to separate each piece, mixing and matching them into your ideal pattern, getting you that much closer to achieving your ideal style.
Important: You are purchasing our remaining stock of 24 sheets of this tile. Product is sold as is and sale is final. All tiles are in excellent condition. Only purchase if you are sure that the quantity will leave you with 10% waste for the job as these are the last remaining tiles like this in the world.
- Chip Size
- 1x4, 1/3"x4"
- Sheet Size
- 12" x 11.25"
- 22.56 sq. ft.
- Lagos Azul + Crema Limestone
Shaken or Stirred?
1-1/2 oz tequila
6 oz fresh orange juice
1/2 oz grenadine
Pour tequila and orange juice into an iced highball glass and float grenadine on top.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer’s recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all “changes in plane” in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use non-sanded grout.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - http://www.TileBar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.